PERSONALIZED NUTRITION FOR CHILDREN & ADULTS
Navigating the world of nutrition can be daunting. The amount of conflicting information is enough to make your head spin. Where do you start? Which program do you choose? Or do you feel like you’ve already tried it all and nothing has worked? No matter what brings you here, know this first: you deserve to feel your best.
You don’t have to go it alone. The answer lies within personalization. Your nutrition and wellness needs are as unique as you are. Physiology, environment, genetics, and even personality all impact what will work for YOU. Together, we’ll uncover the root issues driving your symptoms and create an actionable plan to optimize health. In place of quick fixes, we can harness the power of whole foods and specialized supplements to transform your body from the inside out.
It starts with tuning in. Take a moment to reflect on if you’ve experienced any of the following in the last month:
- Persistent fatigue that makes everything in life feel harder
- Challenges with regulating your mood, or persistent anxiety or depression
- Stubborn weight that’s hard to keep off or won’t budge
- Brain fog, dwindling focus, or decline in mental sharpness
- Digestive disturbances that are uncomfortable or even embarrassing
- Persistent aches and inflammation, making you feel older than you should
- Getting sick often or having trouble bouncing back
- Trouble falling asleep or waking up frequently
While these symptoms may be common, they’re vital signs of underlying dysfunction. It’s time to listen to your body and take action towards sustainable wellness.
If you’re struggling with depression, anxiety, focus, or sleep, it’s possible to feel different. Solving this puzzle requires a collaborative team—strengthening medical treatment and therapy with targeted nutrition and lifestyle changes. When we take a deeper look at how it all connects, we can re-establish harmony to thrive.
The mind-body connection is a two-way street. For example, have you ever felt sick to your stomach when anxious? Stress and negative thoughts can activate the physical stress response in the body. Likewise, our physiology impacts our mood and emotions. Biological disruptions like inflammation, blood sugar fluctuations, hormones, nutrient insufficiencies, and digestive imbalances all play a role. Specific nutrition, lifestyle, supplement, and exercise recommendations can enhance your current treatment and therapy.
Meet Mandy Rother, RD, LDN
With over a decade of experience as a registered dietitian and four years of intensive training in functional nutrition, what fuels me is that “aha” moment when you understand why you feel the way you do and have hope for relief. As an integrative dietitian-nutritionist, I am on a mission to help you uncover the inner resilience and vitality that’s been there all along.
Think of it as nutrition science meets compassionate coaching. It starts with me listening to you. We’ll explore your values, current strengths and resources, and barriers to success. Based on in-depth assessments, we’ll then create a comprehensive step-by-step plan to help you meet your goals.
Potential Areas of Focus
- Weight loss or maintenance
- Digestive health
- Fatigue and sleep concerns
- Food-mood connection and intuitive eating
- Family-based nutrition, creating positive food environment
- Metabolic recovery after dieting or restricting eating
- Cardiometabolic (diabetes, high cholesterol, hypertension)
- Hormone imbalances for men and women
- Thyroid and autoimmune conditions
- Specialized immune support
Let’s start the conversation!
Together, we can approach your health in a completely new way.
Please be aware that my email is not considered confidential.
By sending information via email you are authorizing Mandy Rother to respond via email.