Join Our Team!
Licensed Psychotherapist (LP, LMFT, LPCC, LICSW)
At ELEOS Psychology Center we are dedicated to helping children, adolescents, and adults find more joy, resilience, and insight. From a systemic and trauma informed approach, we are committed to helping parents discover the most effective parenting strategies, helping families interact with more empathy and compassion, and helping couples reconnect.
If you are dedicated to this same work, and find meaning and joy in it the way we do, we invite you to apply!
We are looking to add a licensed or soon-to-be licensed psychotherapist (LP, LMFT, LPCC, LICSW) to our team of compassionate clinicians. ELEOS Psychology Center stands out from other private practices in the flexible mix of support and independence you’ll get as a member of our team.
In terms of support, you will receive the following:
- $90,000 – $130,000+ per year, full time
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401K with 3% matching
- Paid time off
- Windowed therapy office, work remotely, or hybrid office/remote work
- Zoom platform for telehealth
- Play/Art therapy supplies in office and consultation on telehealth play therapy if interested
- Access to library and resource materials
- Supervision or consultation with team if desired.
- Marketing, appointment scheduling, fee collection, and insurance verification/billing on your behalf by admin team.
- Steady stream of client referrals and a full caseload quickly.
- Electronic Health Record provided
In terms of independence, you have the benefit of creating a flexible schedule that works for you! There may also be opportunities for providing training to unlicensed clinicians.
We believe that each provider’s needs will be different based on their goals and preferences, and we are interested in supporting your vision for your career.
Please provide a letter of interest with resume to Dr. Elizabeth Wagner.
We look forward to hearing from you!